BOOK A TABLE
11 am - 9 pm
1. Any reservations larger than 8 guests will require a private dining experience, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
2. All available reservations will be posted through the “Book now” portal: So, if you are unable to make a reservation at your desired time, please add yourself to the waitlist with your party size and a time frame for when you would like to come in, and we will book you in if we have any cancellations.
3. In order to add any reservation notes such as special occasions, dietary restrictions, etc., please follow the prompts when using the Tock booking portal or call us at 250 769 8803
4. Upon making reservations, there will be Dining Room or Lounge options. While both have lovely views of the lake, they provide slightly different dining experiences. The dining room is a more intimate setting, with low-tables and window seating. The lounge is more energetic with some high-top tables and TVs for a more modest experience.
5. For our patio, we operate on a first come, first serve basis. We keep these tables un-reservable due to the unpredictability of Okanagan weather and other factors that would prevent us from being able to guarantee our reservations a top-tier dining experience.
6. If you are unable to get a reservation, we do accept walk-ins. When the sun is shining but you are unable to book a reservation, come on down! We will do our best to accommodate.
7. If you have any questions, comments, concerns regarding the restaurant or booking a reservation please contact us via our CONTACT US FORM
8. For any wine tasting reservations, please visit: mtboucherie.com
9. Have a damn good time!